Chris and Stephen discuss the ethics of individual health, a complex and idiosyncratic problem if there ever was one. How do we be responsible stewards of our bodies? How do we think about activities and intakes in moral, ethical, deeply personal ways? We suggest thinking about personal health in community, as well as from a spiritual perspective.
Before You Go
- “One Twin Exercises, the Other Doesn’t” by Gretchen Reynolds
- Earthen Vessels by Matthew Lee Anderson
- Bowling Alone by Robert D. Putnam
- 1 Timothy 4:8 by Paul
- 1 Corinthians 6:19 by Paul
- Previously on the show:
- 1.12: Political Appinations—The first time we talked about neighbors.