Chris and Stephen reflect on Season 2: what did we talk about, what have we learned, why do we take breaks, and what changes can you expect for Season 3? For that matter, when is Season 3 coming? And what in the world is the difference between a “series” and a “season” anyway?
Before You Go
- Patreon—it’s a thing; we’ll be doing it. Keep an eye out.
- “Enanthropoisis” by Chris Krycho. Permission granted to remix! Seriously. It’s Creative Commons Attribution licensed, just like all of our content on this show.
- “Winning Slowly Theme” by Chris Krycho. Written years after the other piece.
- Exponent Episode 044: Up in the Clouds with Twitter—Ben Thompson and James Allworth
- “Exclusive: Amazon makes even temporary warehouse workers sign 18-month non-competes: Contract says it can limit jobs across the globe”
Previously on the show
For this episode, we mostly just direct you to the rest of Season 2. However, see also 0.13: Ten Thousandth Lightbulb on App.net’s business model.