We start talking about phones again, and this time manage not to veer off into talking about robots. On the other hand, we do end up talking about a broad Christian ethic of technology, life in communities, and the pull toward social constructivism or technological substantivism.
- Sap.py – Chris’ podcast with his wife about her experience learning Python
- Experience economy
- Post-scarcity economy
- Social constructivism
- Previously on the show:
Before You Go
Two good bits from The Atlantic:
- “Almost Half of Syria’s Population Has Been Uprooted”
- “A Map That Dramatizes (and Helps Explain) the Refugee Crisis”
- “Song of the Sun” by Fell Runner. Used by permission.
- “Winning Slowly Theme” by Chris Krycho, who thinks you should check out the theme for Sap.py, too. Bells are fun!
Many thanks to the people who help us make this show possible by their financial support! This month’s sponsors:
- Jeremy W. Sherman
- Jeremy Cherfas
If you’d like to support the show, you can make a pledge at Patreon or give directly via Square Cash.
We love to hear your thoughts. Hit us up on Twitter, App.net, Facebook, or via email!