We say a few serious things about the nature of global fandom, the relationship between art and brand awareness in large media properties, and the future of as large a property as Star Wars.
But let’s be honest: mostly, we geek out.
- TheForce.net Literature Forum, where Chris was Master_Keralys
- “How Disney Plans To Sell ‘Star Wars’ In China, A Box Office Far, Far Away”
- “‘Star Wars’ China Box Office: Lukewarm Presales Could Signal Trouble For Disney Juggernaut”
- The Force Awakens soundtrack on iTunes
- “Main Title” from Star Wars, by John Williams. Fair use. And amazing.
- “Winning Slowly Theme” by Chris Krycho, who started composing in no small part because of the “Twin Suns” cue from A New Hope, which rocked his world when he was just a little kid, and nothing was ever the same.
Many thanks to the people who help us make this show possible by their financial support! This month’s sponsors:
- Andrew Fallows
- Jeremy W. Sherman
- Jeremy Cherfas
If you’d like to support the show, you can make a pledge at or give directly via Square Cash.
We love to hear your thoughts. Hit us up via Twitter, Facebook, or email!