We invite Ghost cofounder John O’Nolan on the show to talk about Ghost’s reincorporation in Singapore, what that means for them as a non-profit, and how we should think about these kinds of moves. We talk about everything from the specific details of Ghost’s move to the ethics of business tourism, and John basically hammers on themes we’ve been talking about all season. It’s fantastic.
- “Ghost is moving to Singapore—and saying goodbye to the UK” (John O’Nolan at the Ghost blog)
- Net neutrality in the US
- FBI demanding iPhone unlocking under a law from the 1700s
- “Singapore” – Freedom House Report
- “Censorship in Singapore” (Wikipedia)
- “Singapore Professor Denied Tenure, Sparks Academic Freedom Debate” (Wall Street Journal)
- “A Better Life” from Silent Moon by Supersmall. Used by permission.
- “Winning Slowly Theme” by Chris Krycho. If you ever do a remix of this track, we’ll probably feature it on the show. (Seriously.)
Many thanks to the people who help us make this show possible by their financial support! This month’s sponsors:
- Andrew Fallows
- Jeremy W. Sherman
- Jeremy Cherfas
If you’d like to support the show, you can make a pledge at or give directly via Square Cash.
We love to hear your thoughts. Hit us up via Twitter, Facebook, or email!