Wrapping up Season 5! We take a look at the things that worked well, summarize some of the big things we learned (or learned how to say more clearly), and give a bit of a preview of where we’re going in Season 6!
Previous episodes we specifically called out during the show:
- 0.01: We Need Some Context!
- 2.13: A Disputation of Theses
- 5.03: It’s Not Like Uber
- 5.04: Stuffy, Boring, Old, Lame
- 5.05: “Faint Not” (Live at NC State) – when we talked about civil forfeiture
- 5.10: Super, Duper, Even Uber Bad
- 5.11: Fences, Neighbors, etc.
Many thanks to the people who help us make this show possible by their financial support! This month’s sponsors:
- Andrew Fallows
- Kurt Klassen
- Jeremy W. Sherman
If you’d like to support the show, you can make a pledge at Patreon or give directly via Square Cash.
We love to hear your thoughts. Hit us up via Twitter, Facebook, or email!