Episode 7.02 People Who Don’t Want To Do Things
Personal and community liturgies as ways to address a positive vision of the future to people who like the current way of doing things.
- John Deere discussion in 6.13
- $200M lobbying from oil companies
- 43 Democrats not even voting on a thing they support
- $200M in lobbying from oil companies
- Jake Meador’s articles:
- “Whose Reaganism? Which Republicanism?” (Mere Orthodoxy)
- “America’s Farming Crisis, Laid Bare by Midwest Floods” (Christianity Today)
- “A Community Environmental Project”, Andrew “Spence” Spencer
- Star Wars: Vision of the Future, Timothy Zahn
- The church history podcast Stephen keeps mentioning: Communio Sanctorum
- “Spring” by Teen Daze
- “Winning Slowly Theme” by Chris Krycho.
Many thanks to the people who help us make this show possible by their financial support! This month’s sponsors:
- Daniel Ellcey
- Jake Grant
- Jeremy W. Sherman
- Marnix Klooster
- Nathaniel Blaney
- Spencer Smith
If you’d like to support the show, you can make a pledge at or give directly via Square Cash.
We love to hear your thoughts. Hit us up via Twitter, Facebook, or email!