Episode 7.06 The ERLC AI Statement, Part 1
People reflecting proactively on ethics? Sold! …mostly. Mostly!
The ERLC published a statement on artificial intelligence and ethics. We give them an ‘A’ but have some substantive disagreements.
- Artificial Intelligence: An Evangelical Statement of Principles
- Mass Effect - Mass Affection
- I, Robot
- Ray Kurzweil
- 6.03: I’m Not Puttin’ That Chip in My Cheek—Bodily modification, from hip replacement to magnets in your fingers.
- 6.05: Crispr—Setting limits on how far we modify ourselves
- “Indifferent Universe” by Mixtaped Monk
- “Winning Slowly Theme” by Chris Krycho.
Many thanks to the people who help us make this show possible by their financial support! This month’s sponsors:
- Daniel Ellcey
- Jake Grant
- Jeremy W. Sherman
- Marnix Klooster
- Nathaniel Blaney
- Spencer Smith
If you’d like to support the show, you can make a pledge at or give directly via Square Cash.
We love to hear your thoughts. Hit us up via Twitter, Facebook, or email!