It’s been four and a half years and 100 episodes of Winning Slowly! We pause to take a bit to reflect on what we’ve done, what we’re about, and where we hope to go from here. We also reflect on some of our craziest titles along the way. (“Buying Me Off With Warm Fuzzies”? “Juice Up the Weird Edges of the Ecosystem”? These got wild at times.)
- Cameron Morgan
- Vallor’s book: Technology and the Virtues: A Philosophical Guide to a Future Worth Wanting
- My blog post about it: Good Arguments
- IBM Has a Watson Dilemma - WSJ
I mean, look people: basically it’s just “go look at earlier seasons.” So… quick links to earlier seasons it is!
- “No Haters” from New Life by The Midnight Sons, a.k.a. Stephen. It’s Creative Commons Attribution licensed, just like this website!
- “Winning Slowly Theme” by Chris Krycho.
Many thanks to the people who help us make this show possible by their financial support! This month’s sponsors:
- Kurt Klassen
- Jeremy W. Sherman
If you’d like to support the show, you can make a pledge at Patreon or give directly via Square Cash.
We love to hear your thoughts. Hit us up via Twitter, Facebook, or email!